|Your cart is currently empty|
Our Chemical Peel Trial Kit lets you sample our four BEST SELLING chemical peels:
* Glycolic Acid 40%, Glycolic acid is a natural ingredient derived from sugar cane and is the most common, safest form of alpha hydroxy acid. Its small molecule weight promotes greater penetration into the layers of the skin, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier skin.
* Lactic Acid 40%, Our Lactic Acid 40% peel is a medium strength professional peel recommended for treating dry skin, mature skin, acne, mild to moderate photodamage, and pigmentation issues. Very effective in helping to even out the skin tone.
* Mandelic Acid 25%, Mandelic acid is the most versatile alpha hydroxy peel. It is similar to glycolic acid, but with larger molecules, thus less penetrating and irritating, but very effective on acne, Rosacea, sensitive skin and darker skin tones.
* Lightening Peel 55% (formulated with Glycolic, Lactic and Kojic Acid) A professional peel treatment to even skin tone and discoloration and hyperpigmentation. This designer chemical peel can be performed with a mild European facial treatment or a whitening treatment for a full service salon procedure. (NO HYDROQUINONE!)
* Pre Peel, Our Pre Peel Solution can be used prior to any AHA or BHA peel. It preps the skin by removing any excess debris and surface facial oils, maximizing the absorption of treatment products and ensuring that your chemical peel will have maximum effect.
* Neutralizer, Use our Neutralizer Solution to neutralize the action of your AHA chemical peel and to raise the pH level of the skin.
Step-by-step instructions included.
Each chemical peel comes in a 1 oz bottle with 2 oz bottles of the Pre Peel and Neutralizer.